Pre-Vet Club Meeting #2
- Dues and t-shirt money are due today!
- Because so many people missed the meeting, t-shirt money must be paid to Kelsea by Friday Oct 19
- If you have not paid your dues, they must be paid by the next meeting or you will be taken off the email list!
- We discussed having a movie night next week. We voted to have it Thursday, October 25th at 8pm in the Towers South Lounge!
- We talked about what type of vets the club wants to visit
- Decided a large animal vet this semester if possible
- We are at the mercy of the vet’s schedule, but will try to have this event sometime in November
- More on this to follow…watch your email!
- The president proposed an Activities Committee and members signed up at the end of the meeting
- Consists of 5 members
- Members must have paid dues
- Alternate list possible in case someone on the committee cannot commit or must be replaced
- Committee will meet up outside of normal club meetings and organize trips other than events the officers plan
- Committee will have a head committee-person who must be an active member from last year
- This is a trial and error proposal- we want to see how well it works before an official meeting will be held to vote committee into constitution
- Announced Homecoming Float work times
- Very Important! At the next meeting, November 28th, we will have a University of Missouri Columbia Vet School Rep as a guest speaker. This is the 4th Wednesday in Nov. because of Thanksgiving break. Please come with questions!
- NEED PHOTO RELEASE FORMS!!!! Turn them into Brianna Cowart (Historian) ASAP